Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunity near Darlington, SC
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Darlington, SC.
Currently looking to fill an Occupational Therapist (OT) vacancy. It's an amazing opportunity to add more experience with school age students.
- A Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active State license
- Preferred experience with school age students
Working for Soliant
- Competitive pay
- Professional guidance/assistance through the whole process
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance
401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Brian Ostapenko | Account Executive | Soliant Health
Phone : (470) 622-2706
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Beaufort, SCOccupational Therapist (OT) Needed in Beaufort, South Carolina We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic team in Beaufort, SC. As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a crucial role in helping individuals of all ages achieve independence and improve their quality of life by developing, recovering, or maintaining the skills needed for daily living and working. Job Description: Beaufort, S
- Bluffton, SCOccupational Therapist (OT) Needed in Bluffton, South Carolina We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic team in Bluffton, SC. As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a crucial role in helping individuals of all ages achieve independence and improve their quality of life by developing, recovering, or maintaining the skills needed for daily living and working. Job Description: Bluffton, S
- Beaufort, SCSchool OT/R Positions near Beaufort, South Carolina We are working with a Beaufort school district to help hire an experienced OT/R(s)! This is an immediate need that we're looking to fill right away. Additional details are below. Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity. We're actively reviewing resumes and are eager to speak with you! Assignment Details: Immediate Start Zoom Interview Start: April 22nd, 2024 End: June
- Charelston, SCAre you a passionate Occupational Therapist looking for a fulfilling opportunity in the heart of Kingstree, SC? Our school-based team is seeking dedicated professionals to join us in providing exceptional services to our students. Position: Occupational Therapist Location: Kingstree, SC Status: Accepting Candidates Start Date: ASAP End Date: End of School Year Description: Join our dynamic team in Kingstree, SC, where you'll have the opportunit
- Beaufort, SCProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist this school year for a contract position located in the Beaufort, South Carolina area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting oppo
- Walterboro, SCJob Description: We are currently seeking a dedicated and compassionate Occupational Therapist to join our school district in Walterboro, SC. This position offers an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young students in the early childhood and elementary levels. As an Occupational Therapist, you will play a crucial role in helping students achieve their full potential by providing individualized therapy and support.
- Manning, SCSoliant Education has partnered with a local school district in Manning, South Carolina, actively seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join their team. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the 2023-2024 School Year Previous school experience is preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending Occupational Therapist state license Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services Industry-leading benefits in Healt
- Kingstree, SCLocation: Kingstree, SC Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Kingstree, South Carolina. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional
- Kingstree, SCSoliant Health is seeking a Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Kingstree area. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct o
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.