Occupational Therapist (OT) | Portland, OR
Get an interview today!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Oregon. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Applicants must have an active OR State License
- A degree in Occupational Therapy
- Previous schools experienced preferred
- Full Time
- 5 days a week
- Duties Include:
- Participate as a transdisciplinary team member to complete educational assessments for children and assist in determining eligibility for Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education (EI/ECSE) services based on the federal and state laws.
- Case manage assigned children by completing due process forms and developing Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP) based on the educational assessment information and/or periodic reviews.
- Provide quality direct and consultative services based on the IFSP to enhance the child’s development.
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor instructional progress and maintain/complete records and reports as required by program procedures and federal and state laws.
- Work as a team member in a supportive role to teachers, educational assistants, COTAs, LPTA, SLPA, parents or other caregivers to address each child s needs.
- Completes documentation and billing for Medicaid.
- Attend required meetings
- Interviewing now
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent OT Jobs
- Washington, DC
- Chehalis, WA
- Bedford, IN
- Dinuba, CA
- Gilroy, CA
- Springfield, PA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Hamlet, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.