Occupational Therapist (OT) Position Available in Dobbs Ferry, NY
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking dedicated Occupational Therapists (OT) for immediate start in Dobbs Ferry, NY.
- Evaluate patients' progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Valid OT license in New York State.
- Experience working in a school setting is a plus!
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: End of School Year (EOSY)
- Pay: Negotiable and dependent on experience.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Weekly paychecks
- Full benefits package
Please contact Leila I. - Account Executive at ProCare Therapy - at (678)713-2741 to apply or email your updated resume to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Dobbs Ferry, NYOT | NY| 23/24 School Year ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing options. Please inquire if applicable. Details: 23/24 School Year Full Time Start: As soon as possible Hourly compensation 50+ an hour Requi
- Churchville, NYA school near Churchville, NY is seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) who is interested in working for the current school year. Job Details: Full time or Part time K-12 caseload Education: Must have active OT license School or pediatrics experience preferred, but not required Not the hours or location you're looking for? Give me a call; we staff nationwide! Grace Tanner | Soliant Account Executive [email protected] 470
- North Chili, NYJob Opening: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Employment Type: Full-Time, Schools, Onsite Hours: 8 AM-3:30 PM or 7 AM-2:30 PM Soliant is actively searching for a dedicated and highly qualified School-Based Occupational Therapist to join our esteemed team, delivering unparalleled services to students in the vicinity of North Chili, NY. As a School-Based OT, you'll assume a pivotal role in nurturing students' development and independen
- Churchville, NYLocation: Churchville, NY Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Churchville, New York. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional a
- Buffalo, NYJob Opening: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Employment Type: Full-Time, Schools, Onsite Hours: 8 AM-3:30 PM or 7 AM-2:30 PM Soliant is actively searching for a dedicated and highly qualified School-Based Occupational Therapist to join our esteemed team, delivering unparalleled services to students in the vicinity of Buffalo, NY. As a School-Based OT, you'll assume a pivotal role in nurturing students' development and independence,
- Cheektowaga, NYSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: School-Based Full Time Onsite Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending NY state OT license Perks of a Soliant Contract: Competi
- Gardenville, NYSoliant is actively seeking a dedicated and skilled Occupational Therapist in the Gardenville, NY area, to join our team on a contractual basis for a school-based role. If you have a passion for positively influencing the lives of children and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to get in touch! Role Summary: As a Contract Occupational Therapist, you will play a pivotal role in our dynamic therapy team, providing high-quality c
- Bergen, NYSoliant is searching for a passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work with an excellent school district near Bergen, NY. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts. About Remainder of the school year Full-time position Pre-K caseload Onsite Benefits Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage Weekly and Competitive Pay CEU Reimbursements Guaranteed hours! Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Occupation
- Dobbs Ferry, NYPosition: Occupational Therapist in Dobbs Ferry, NY We are delighted to embark on the quest to find an Occupational Therapist starting ASAP to the end of the school year! ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Dobbs Ferry, NY, and together, we are searching for a highly skilled and compassionate occupational therapist to join their team. This role entails providing valuable support and guidance to students, helping them excel ac
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.