Occupational Therapist: Oxon Hills, MD
Soliant is working with a premier school district in the Oxon Hills, MD area to hire a qualified Occupational Therapist. The chosen Occupational Therapist will work in a school setting, providing services for 2-3 school sites in the district. This is a full-time position with a caseload of 45-50 Kindergarten to 12th grade students. Interested candidates must hold an active Maryland OT license and have previous pediatrics or school-based experience. If you are interested in more information or would like to be considered for this position please apply online today.
- Maryland OT license, required
- Knowledge of the IEP process
- Previous pediatric experience
- Plan and carry out occupational therapy students to Kindergarten to 12th grade students to meet their developmental needs.
- Administer evaluations and other forms of testing.
- Provide consultations to administrators, teachers, and families.
If you would like to apply to this Occupational Therapist position, send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com or apply online today to be considered for this position.
Recent OT Jobs
- Arlington, WA
- Overland Park, MO
- Lexington, MO
- Crestview, WI
- Reidsville, NC
- North Bend, WA
- La Push , WA
- Crystal Lake , IL
- Independent, MO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.