Occupational Therapist - Pediatrics
Now seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist to serve a K-12 population with varied motor and sensory needs for the current school year.
OT Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluate referred students' for eligibility for occupational therapy services
- Develop appropriate IEP goals and used evidence-based practices
- Adapt to students' needs and travel as needed to assigned sites
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Employment Type: Full-time Contract
Work Remote: No
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- WA OT License & ESA Certification
Send resumes to: [email protected] or call 813-261-2703
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Bloomington, MN
- Lathrop, CA
- Corrales, NM
- Round Rock, TX
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Highland Park, IL
- Atlanta, GA
- Cohasset, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.