Occupational Therapist Position - Chicago
Soliant Health is partnering with an amazing school district just outside of Chicago to hire multiple qualified Occupational Therapists to provide care for the students in need for the school year. As a school-based Occupational Therapist, your goals will be primarily to create & utilize activities to help promote overall well-being for children. This district is 15 minutes from downtown Chicago!
To qualify, you must:
- Have a M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- Obtain an active OT License in Illinois
- School-based experience preferred
Specifics about this position include:
- Full-time & part-time openings, full school year
- Caseload - details about caseload/school sites on interview with director
- Since there are multiple needs, caseload and hours may be customizable!
Benefits of contracting with Soliant include:
- Medical, dental, or vision insurance
- Competitive hourly rate with guaranteed hours
- 401k matching
- Professional guidance from your recruiter throughout the process
If you're interested in this position, please apply below or reach out directly to Allie! Please be prepared to move quickly, a position as desirable as this will fill quickly! :)
Recent OT Jobs
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
- Ruidoso, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.