Occupational Therapist - Rhode Island
We are currently seeking both full and part time occupational therapists in the state of Rhode Island. In person, teletherapy, and hybrid opportunities available. Apply today to speak with a hiring representative and hear specifics on available OT positions.
- Full time occupational therapy positions equate to 30-40 hours a week
- Part time OTR hours fluctuate between 15-24 hours a week
- Remainder of the school year positions
- Manageable caseload numbers
- Virtual and onsite hours available
- Must be currently licensed or willing to get licensed
If you are interested in applying, send an updated resume to Richard Gropper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 770-776-2093.
Recent OT Jobs
- Evanston, IL
- Arlington, WA
- Crystal Lake , IL
- Christi, TX
- Fort Morgan, CO
- Oxford, AL
- Lakewood, WA
- Poughkeepsie, NY
- Beaumont, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.