Occupational Therapist School Based Position Full Time Dobbs Ferry, New York
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist this school year for a contract position located in the Dobbs Ferry, New York area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full Time or Part Time
- 23'/24' School Year (Option to Extend)
- Caseload: K-12th
- Requires a masters level degree in occupational therapy
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Riverton, NYProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified Occupational Therapist to join our team in providing exceptional services to students for a contract position for the 2023-2024 school year. 2023 -2024 School Year Location: Riverton, WY Job Type: Full time Weekly Hours: 40 hours per a week Hourly Pay: (negotiable & based on experience) Qualifications: Active WY License or eligibility for certification. Doctorate or
- Dobbs Ferry, NYOT | NY| 23/24 School Year ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing options. Please inquire if applicable. Details: 23/24 School Year Full Time Start: As soon as possible Hourly compensation 50+ an hour Requi
- Churchville, NYLocation: Churchville, NY Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Churchville, New York. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional a
- North Chili, NYJob Opening: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Employment Type: Full-Time, Schools, Onsite Hours: 8 AM-3:30 PM or 7 AM-2:30 PM Soliant is actively searching for a dedicated and highly qualified School-Based Occupational Therapist to join our esteemed team, delivering unparalleled services to students in the vicinity of North Chili, NY. As a School-Based OT, you'll assume a pivotal role in nurturing students' development and independen
- Buffalo, NYJob Opening: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Employment Type: Full-Time, Schools, Onsite Hours: 8 AM-3:30 PM or 7 AM-2:30 PM Soliant is actively searching for a dedicated and highly qualified School-Based Occupational Therapist to join our esteemed team, delivering unparalleled services to students in the vicinity of Buffalo, NY. As a School-Based OT, you'll assume a pivotal role in nurturing students' development and independence,
- Cheektowaga, NYSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: School-Based Full Time Onsite Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending NY state OT license Perks of a Soliant Contract: Competi
- Gardenville, NYSoliant is actively seeking a dedicated and skilled Occupational Therapist in the Gardenville, NY area, to join our team on a contractual basis for a school-based role. If you have a passion for positively influencing the lives of children and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to get in touch! Role Summary: As a Contract Occupational Therapist, you will play a pivotal role in our dynamic therapy team, providing high-quality c
- Bergen, NYSoliant is searching for a passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work with an excellent school district near Bergen, NY. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts. About Remainder of the school year Full-time position Pre-K caseload Onsite Benefits Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage Weekly and Competitive Pay CEU Reimbursements Guaranteed hours! Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Occupation
- Dobbs Ferry, NYPosition: Occupational Therapist in Dobbs Ferry, NY We are delighted to embark on the quest to find an Occupational Therapist starting ASAP to the end of the school year! ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Dobbs Ferry, NY, and together, we are searching for a highly skilled and compassionate occupational therapist to join their team. This role entails providing valuable support and guidance to students, helping them excel ac
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.