Occupational Therapist School Job - Santa Rosa, CA
Applicants must have at least a Masters in Occupational Therapy
We are currently assisting a school district in the Santa Rosa, California area who is searching for a part time Occupational Therapist to partner with for the remainder of the current school year. The OT in this position will be required to deliver direct services, participate in the IEP process, write reports, and make sure paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- ASAP through June of 2021, with possibility to extend
- Part time; 20 hours per week
- 26 students on caseload
- Hybrid position
- K-12th grade caseload
- Evaluate and interpret evaluations and test results
- Regulate occupational therapy treatment plans
- Formulate student occupational profile through a variety of assessments
- Document occupational therapy services to guarantee responsibility of service provision
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to Anthony.Merriweather@Procaretherapy.com
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Rochester, MN
- Beaumont, TX
- Austin, TX
- Suquamish, WA
- Petoskey, MI
- Albany, GA
- Yelm, WA
- Lakewood, WA
- Sugar Land, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.