Occupational Therapist School Opportunity in Fort Myers, FL | 23-24 SY
School Occupational Therapist Needed in Florida!
ProCare Therapy is thrilled to offer a remarkable opportunity for a dedicated School Occupational Therapist in Fort Myers, FL. Our commitment to connecting talented professionals with impactful roles in the education sector sets us apart.
Position: OT ( Occupational Therapist)
Location: Fort Myers, FL / Itinerate (3-5 Schools)
Employment type: Fulltime/ 23-24 SY
Caseload: K-12th Grade
- Must be licensed through the State Board ( FL )
- Master's or doctoral degree in Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience in a school setting is preferred
- Proficiency in psychological assessment and intervention strategies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Why Join Procare Therapy:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the health and well-being of students.
For an expedited application process, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected] or kindly contact me at (678) 515-9209. Your dedication to providing high-quality healthcare to students is greatly appreciated, I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Jacksonville, FL
- Trenton, FL
- Arcadia, FL
- Panama City, FL
- Palatka, FL
- Milton, FL
- Panama City, FL
- Cape Coral, FL
- Deltona, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.