Occupational Therapist- Schools - 2023/2024 - Part time
Occupational Therapist- 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is searching for an occupational therapist in Granite Falls that is seeking to join one of our most reputable school districts for the remainder of the school year. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- Get paid every Friday
- W-2 Employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Relocation assistance
- 2 days a week
- Flexible schedule
- A more detailed job description will be provided directly from the school upon a virtual interview
- You must be licensed in the state of employment to practice
- You must have at least one (1) year of experience
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Representative
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
If you’re interested in learning more, reach out to me via phone call, text, or email. I’m happy to assist you!
Morgan Stuart- Director of Educational Resources
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (770) 799-2967
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Vancouver, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Seattle, WA
- Silverdale, WA
- Kent, WA
- Lacey, WA
- Silverdale, WA
- Mercer Island, WA
- Deming, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.