Occupational Therapist - Schools Part-Time Position
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in a school setting, we still have opportunities for the current school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful and supportive school district. We aim to hire a part-time, schools experienced, licensed, Occupational Therapist (OT) contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active licensure approved by the state board of Occupational Therapy of Arizona
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Have school-based experience as an OT
- 20 hours per week (Tuesday/Thursday and half day on Wednesday, or negotiable)
- 2 COTAs to assist
- Caseload: about 35 students
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quickly this time of year! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
- Ruidoso, NM
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.