Occupational Therapist Thousand Oaks, CA
Thousand Oaks, CA
Spring Semester, Full-time
Soliant Health is partnering with a district in the area to hire an Occupational Therapist. The caseload information and school locations will be discussed with the Special Education Director. Please submit your resume to [email protected] to set up a phone screening. New graduates are welcome to apply to this opening. We are excited to hear from you!
- Schedule: Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Collaborating on an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team, conducting a variety of assessment approaches, developing interventions and home strategies, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- W2 Contract
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist License
Soliant Health Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
23', ESY and 23-24 Occupational Therapist Job OpeningSalinas , CA
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Oakland, CaliforniaOakland, CA
23-24 School Year Occupational Therapist job | near Grandview, MOGrandview, MO
Full Time School OT (Occupational Therapist) KSTopeka, KS
School Based Occupational Therapist (OT) job near Sugar Land, TXSugar Land, TX
Speech Language Pathologist-San Francisco, CA SLP 22/23 School yearSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Portland, WashingtonPortland, WA
Full Time OT (Occupational Therapist)- Oregon SchoolsBeaverton, OR
Full Time Occupational Therapist ( OT ) - Redding, ConnecticutRedding, CT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.