Occupational Therapist Wanted | School-Based OT | Prince George, VA
Occupational Therapist - 4 Days/Week
Our district is searching for a creative, highly motivated Occupational Therapist for the coming school year. This position is full-time, covering 35-40 hours per week, with excellent healthcare benefits available for employees.
- Perform initial and ongoing assessments to evaluate mobility, coordination, strength and current level of function
- You will collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, receiving and providing pertinent updates to optimize student well-being & plans of care
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to establish treatment goals
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to students in accordance with IEPs to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion and function
- Maintains plan of care by performing timely documentation of client performance and modifying goals and treatment as needed
- Candidate must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Virginia
- Master's Degree from an accredited OT program
- Experience working in schools is preferred
To apply, please email [email protected] or text 678-710-7705 to schedule your pre-interview screening!
Recent OT Jobs
- Gardnerville, NV
- Schaumburg, IL
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Forest Lake, MN
- La Habra, CA
- Tallahassee, FL
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Gilroy, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.