A school district near Darlington, SC is accepting candidates for a full-time Occupational Therapist position. The therapist will work 35-37.5 a week providing services to a pediatric caseload. The district is ready to hire a qualified OT for an immediate start so please submit your application today for consideration.
• Identifies students exhibiting fine motor or sensory processing disorders through evaluation and analyzing deficits in student’s motor skills.
• Maintains accurate, complete, and appropriate records and files reports promptly.
• Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, and administrators to address goals in the classroom, other education programs, and the home environment
• Evaluates and reports student progress for continuation or termination of services
• Participates with school administration/coordinators for effective planning, coordination, and implementation of occupational therapy program into the total education system
• Adheres to professional, ethical, and legal standards of practice
• Adheres to all district policies and procedures
- OT licensure for the state of South Carolina
- School-based experience, preferred
Please apply below for consideration or email your resume to email@example.com. If you are interested in hearing about any other OT positions available in South Carolina please contact Rachel Ziglar today to discuss open positions in your area.
Senior Account Executive | Hiring Coordinator
(770)-225-3008 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent OT Jobs
- Tesuque, NM
- Brooklyn, MI
- Riverside, CA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Lacey, WA
- Osseo, MI
- Yorba Linda, CA
- Corona, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.