Occupational Therapy Assistant needed for Upcoming School Year, Interviewing Now
A school district in the area is seeking a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) who is interested in working for the upcoming school year. The therapist assistant will work under direct supervision of the OT or supervisor onsite. The COTA would evaluate and diagnose a variety of intellectual disorders. They will also collaborate with their director supervisor in developing intervention and treatment plans. The caseload to be determined. The director is ready to review backgrounds and conduct interviews for this position.
- Diagnosing and treating disorders
- Performing screenings
- Educating patients and family members about disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Previous experience in the COTA setting.
- Previous experience in School setting preferred
- Must have a Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- COTA Certification License Required
Employment type: Full time, Contract
Contact: Michael Barcena
- Phone: 770-882-2011
- Email: [email protected]
Apply and send resume to email if interested in a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Position.
Recent OT Jobs
- Elk Plain , WA
- Gilbert, AZ
- Meadow Glade , WA
- Startup , WA
- Sugarland, TX
- San Marcos, TX
- Mesa, AZ
- Shelton, WA
- San Marcos, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.