Occupational Therapy Job Opening / Austin, TX
Soliant Health is partnering with a wonderful school district near Austin, TX. Soliant aims to hire a full-time and licensed Occupational Therapist contractor.
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active or pending license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Texas
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: K-12
- 40 hours/week
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
Our jobs fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Roscoe, IL
- Jamestown, CA
- Strasburg, CO
- Bridgetown North, OH
- Byers, CO
- Deer Trail, CO
- Springfield, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Mono Vista, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.