Onsite Full Time School Occupational Therapist in Austin, TX
ProCare Therapy has a school district in Austin, Texas that is in need of an occupational therapist for the upcoming school year. The selected occupational therapist will be contracted with ProCare Therapy full time for the 2022-2023 school year. While previous experience is not a necessity for this job, it is preferred. More details regarding this job are currently being collected, and will be provided during the virtual interview. The occupational therapist will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a compensation package individualized to their needs. Salary for this opening is negotiable.
- Full time (40 hours/week)
- 2022-2023 school year
- K-12th grade kiddos
- Interviewing now. The interview will be held on a virtual platform.
- More details will be presented during the interview. Please contact ProCare if you have additional questions.
- Master's degree or higher in occupational therapy
- State OT license
- Competitive, weekly pay (paper check or direct deposit)
- 401(k) matching plan via Wells Fargo
- United HealthCare: Vision, dental, and life benefits
Apply below or submit a resume directly to Shannon Chase at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Please contact Shannon if you have any additional questions.
Recent OT Jobs
- Marion, NC
- Los Olivos, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
- Boston, MA
- Johns Creek, GA
- Palatine , IL
- Pala Mesa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.