Onsite School Occupational Therapist in Easton, MD
A state of Texas licensed Occupational Therapist is needed at a school district in Easton, Maryland for the upcoming school year. The occupational therapist will work in a contract position with ProCare Therapy. This position is full time, and it is also open to new graduates! If you are not local to the area, this could be a great travel assignment! Our agency does provide housing assistance, as well as, relocation reimbursement. ProCare Therapy also offers a fantastic compensation package.
- Full time (37.5 - 40 hours/week)
- K-12th grade student caseload
- New graduates are welcome and encouraged to apply!
- More details are being prepared. They will be presented in thee official interview, which will be held virtually.
- A master's degree in occupational therapy
- Maryland OT license
- Weekly paychecks (paper check or direct deposit)
- 401(k) retirement plan via Wells Fargo
- United HealthCare: Vision, dental, and life insurance
Apply below or submit a resume directly to Shannon Chase at [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Recent OT Jobs
- Toughkenamon, PA
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.