Opening for Occupational Therapist (OT): Henderson, NC
Are you an Occupational Therapist in search of a school that will allow you to truly utilize your skillset? Soliant is seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist ready to start! You will be providing direct therapy services to students at this full-time position.
- Document treatment plan as it relates to IEP goals throughout the year
- While performing duties you may be subjected to standing, walking, crouching, and occasional lifting
- Location: Onsite
- Position: Full-Time; 37.5 Hours per week
- Term: Full School Year 22/23
- Caseload: To be determined
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- NC State Licensure
- Contract; Guaranteed Hours
- Hourly Pay; Check Every Friday
*Prior to starting, you must hold a master’s degree in Occupational Therapy and Active Licensure in the state of NC. Interviews are quickly being scheduled as of now.
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- Tallahassee, FL
- Albany, IN
- Portland, IN
- Rosemont, CA
- Roseville, CA
- Lake Oswego, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.