Oregon Virtual Occupational Therapist Opening
Today, working from home is become more and more popular. Online therapy overcomes barriers that may prohibit others from being able to seek therapy. Be a part of a Tele Therapy team that has been proven to be effective in encouraging children and young adults. Because we all know using technology and being on the internet attracts our students in today’s society!
Being a virtual OT reduces the hassle in a school setting and missed visits due to illnesses. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with colleagues in rural areas. In addition, at Vocovision, becoming a remote OT gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level!
• Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Licensed through the Oregon State Board
• Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get occupational services (e.g., in rural communities).
• Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
• Have a more manageable caseload/workload
• Connect with children in your specialty area
Candidates seeking a new opportunity in their career field as an OT, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 770-325-0321!