OT | 23/24 School Year | Full-time | Spring Semester | Lincoln Park, MI
We are seeking a qualified and passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team for the upcoming school year in Lincoln Park, MI as an OT, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with physical, sensory, or motor skills deficits to enhance their academic, social, and personal skills.
- Conduct assessments to identify students with physical, sensory, or motor skills deficits.
- Develop individualized treatment plans for students based on their needs.
- Provide direct therapy to students in individual and group settings.
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure effective communication and support for students.
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities to stay current on best practices in the field.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current state license or eligibility for licensure in MI.
- Prior experience working with children in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a dedicated and compassionate OT who is committed to helping students reach their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in Lincoln Park, MI.
Are you interested in this position? If so, please apply now and send me your resume! If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904)425-2952 for any additional information!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Ann Arbor, MISoliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Ann Arbor, MI who has a full time contract position open for an Occupational Therapist for the 2023-2024 school year. To qualify, you must have at least: Master of Science in Occupational Therapy An active OT license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Michigan Specifications about the position: Full time 2023-2024 school year C
- Coldwater, MIExciting Opportunity: School Occupational Therapist (OT) Are you an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist (OT) searching for an exceptional career opportunity in the education sector? Look no further! We are currently seeking an OT for a rewarding position at schools situated in Coldwater, MI and nearby regions. Join us in making a lasting impact on students' lives through your expertise! Position: School Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: C
- Lincoln Park, MIJoin Our Team as a School Occupational Therapist near Lincoln Park, Michigan! Are you a dedicated School Occupational Therapist ready to inspire and empower students in the Lincoln Park, MI area? This is your chance to make a lasting impact while enjoying a fulfilling career. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Lincoln Park, MI Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Competitive Compensation: Recognizing your skills
- Hamtramck, MI*Hiring* School-based Occupational Therapist (OT) A school district near Hamtramck, Michigan has partnered with Soliant in hopes of finding a licensed Occupational Therapist to provide therapy to students for the remainder of the school year. The school would like someone dedicated to helping the students in need and prepared to jump into the school setting. Interviewing ASAP! Position Details: Full-time positions available K-2nd grade ca
- Corunna, MIJoin Our Team as a Full-Time Occupational Therapist in Corunna, MI! Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at a school-based position in Corunna, MI. Position: Full-Time Occupational Therapist Location: Corunna, MI Benefits: Comprehensive full benefits package Contact: Joshua Orr Email: [email protected] In this role, y
- Detroit, MIJob Title: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Riverview, MI Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist looking for a fulfilling opportunity in a school-based setting? We have an opening for a School-Based Occupational Therapist in Riverview, MI, with a caseload of 19 students spanning from Kindergarten to 12th grade. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and are committed to their success, we w
- Detroit, MIJob Title: School Occupational Therapist (OT) - Detroit, MI Are you a compassionate and skilled Occupational Therapist (OT) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on students' lives in Detroit, MI? Join our esteemed educational institution as a School Occupational Therapist and play a vital role in empowering students to reach their full potential. Job Description: As a School Occupational Therapist (OT), you will be an
- Lincoln Park, MIOccupational Therapist (OT) Needed for the 23-24 School Year in Lincoln Park, MI Have you been searching for a school-based Occupational Therapist (OT) position for the 23-24 school year? If so, ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an outstanding school district in your area that is looking to hire an OT to contract. Keep reading below for more specific details on this position! Overview: Full-Time Hours 35 hours per week 23-24 Schoo
- Ferndale, MIJob Title: Occupational Therapist (OT) Location: Ferndale, Michigan Soliant is hiring an Occupational Therapist! Join our team to provide top-quality therapy services to our diverse community. If you're a licensed and compassionate OT with experience, apply now! Competitive salary and benefits offered. Help make a positive impact on people's lives through occupational therapy. Submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.