OT/COTA Job Opening - Jaffrey, New Hampshire
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with a school district in Jaffrey, NH that is looking for an Occupational Therapist/Assistant (OT/COTA) for the new 2024/2025 school year. Please read through the requirements/details to see if this position will be a good fit for you.
- IL (OT/COTA) license required
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in OT required
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Starting at 42 per hour based on experience
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- United Healthcare
- OT or COTA
- 24/25 school year
- Part time (1-2 days a week)
- Open to COTA
- More details on interview
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then lets work on getting an interview scheduled. Please feel free to contact me with the information provided below.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Albuquerque, NHLocation: Albuquerque, NM Discipline: OT Dates: 3/13/2024 - 5/31/2024 Hours: 32 hours Caseload/Details: Caseload/age group: Elementary School - One Site Approximately 10 students but these students need makeup time for the entire semester No initial evaluations Job duties: Develop IEPs and complete progress towards goals for all assigned students, service documentation, service provision including direct and indirect service, staff cons
- Winchester, NHJob Description Zoom interviews Onsite Contract Position with the possibility of renewal Full Time Part time available (atleast 3 days a week) Qualifications Degree in Occupational Therapy State Licensed OT Benefits Competitive Compensation: 40-65$ per hour Based on Experience and Qualifications 401k Matching Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental For more information about this position, please co
- Claremont, NHLocation: Claremont, NH Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Claremont, New Hampshire. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional a
- Keene, NHContract Occupational Therapist (OT) Job | Part Time Position Are you looking for a new position? ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District in the Winchester area seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) for the remainder of the school year. Apply today to be consider and set up a virtual interview! Contract Occupational Therapist (OT) | Job Details 2023 - 2024 School Year Onsite Only, Contract Position Part Time Positi
- Winchester, NHOccupational Therapist (OT) | Winchester, NH | Part-Time 2023/2024 ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist this upcoming school year for a contract position located in Winchester, New Hampshire. Job Description: Part-Time (20-25+ hours/week) Onsite, Monday-Friday 2023-2024 school year General OT duties Renewal opportunities Elementary caseload Qualifications: Master's degree or doctorate in Occupati
- Hanover, NHSoliant Health is seeking a Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Hanover area. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Remainder of the School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Guaranteed hours for direct ons
- Winchester, NHContract Occupational Therapist (OT) Job | Winchester, NH Are you looking for a new position? ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District in the Winchester area seeking an Occupational Therapist (OT) for the remainder of the school year. Apply today to be consider and set up a virtual interview! Contract Occupational Therapist (OT) | Job Details 2023 - 2024 School Year Onsite Only, Contract Position Part Time Position
- Claremont, NHSoliant is currently in search of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for an on-site school opportunity in the vicinity of Claremont, NH. This is a contracted position within an exceptional school district. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive assessments of students' physical, cognitive, and psychosocial abilities to identify functional limitations and establish individualized goals. • Develop and execute individualized treatment pl
- Claremont, NHOccupational Therapist Immediate Start - 20 hours per week Soliant Health is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our team in a school-based setting. You will be providing direct and indirect services to school-aged students. This is an immediate opening for the spring semester with potential renewal, please apply or email [email protected] for consideration. Responsibilities: Conduct assessm
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.