OT/COTA Needed in Pecos, NM
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapist Assistant looking to have an impact in the Pecos, NM area? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a full or part time, contract Occupational Therapist to join their team.
- Master's/Bachelor's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/pending license approved by New Mexico Board of Occupational Therapy
- Experience working with K-12 population
- Employment Type: Full or Part Time
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Can be remote or onsite
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Caroline Willis at Caroline.Willis@Soliant.com.
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent OT Jobs
- Arlington, WA
- Bend, OR
- Corpus Christi , TX
- Frankfort , IN
- Moorpark, CA
- St. Paul, MN
- Crystal Lake , IL
- Olympia, WA
- Denver, CO
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.