OT for Sammamish, WA
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking to have an impact in Washington? Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district looking to fill a full time, contract Occupational Therapist to join their team. Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/pending license approved by Washington Board of Occupational Therapy
- Experience working with k-12
- Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Apply today for immediate consideration for an interview. Applications can be submitted below or by emailing a resume directly to the Hiring Coordinator, Robert Heflin at [email protected]
Direct Line: (678)-710-2508
Recent OT Jobs
- Poulsbo, WA
- Barrington, IL
- Long Grove, IL
- Lake Zurich, IL
- Schaumburg, IL
- Denver , CO
- Lakeside , CA
- Renton, WA
- Streamwood , IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.