OT need in Grady, NM
Brief Description: Soliant is seeking an Occupational Therapist who can handle a position on-site and virtual where they will be working Full-time for the school year covering 2-3 school sites. Will work with 2 other OTs to cover district's evaluation needs and caseload at their sites.
- approx. 45 caseload
- 2-3 school sites
- ASD, Emotional Disorders, Learning disabilities &ACC experience is preferred
- Responsible for all session documentation and calendaring in Medicaid reporting system
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of Students
- Works with parents and guardians to improve relationships, build morale, and help increase development.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of students
- IEP skills
- Master's Degree
- AOTA Certification
- State licensed in NM
- Masks will be worn at all times buy staff and students
For immediate consideration, contact Devasha Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent OT Jobs
- Tesuque, NM
- Moorpark, CA
- Brooklyn, MI
- Arlington , WA
- Riverside, CA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Denver, CO
- Lacey, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.