OT Needed for 22-23 School Year!
Speed up your hiring process with us!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district in Maine. Soliant is looking for hard working, qualified contractors for this new opportunity! Check it out:
- Have active license Occupational Therapy licensure in the state of MN
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active or pending DOE certificate
- Entire School Year
- Elementary through 21 age groups
- 37.5 hrs/week
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
- · Quick interview and hiring process
- · Competitive pay
- · Health benefits
- · 401k
- · Paid time off
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.
Halle Hughes | 678-748-5347
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- EdenÂ Prairie, MN
- Centralia, WA
- Santa Paula, CA
- Coronado, CA
- Apex, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Spring Valley, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.