OT Needed for '23 School Semester
We are interviewing for an Occupational Therapist for our upcoming school district. Please see details below:
Location: near Riverside, California
Details about the position:
- Dates: January 2, 2023-May 31, 2023
- Hours: 40 hours – Full-Time
- K-12 Caseload, Mild to Moderate, approximately 70 students
- Will be working itinerantly: 4-5 schools, a few classes will use inclusion model.
- More caseload details will be given on interview
You MUST Have:
- Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active Occupational Therapist License
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7568
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Aurora, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- Springfield, MA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Warrenton, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.