OT Needed in Durham, NC
Soliant Health currently has an opening for a full time, contract position as an Occupational Therapist at our school district near the Durham, NC area. For immediate consideration, please submit an application to schedule an interview! Candidates seeking part time are also encouraged to apply, as the district may be able to work around the candidate's availability.
- Master's level degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active/pending license approved by State Board of Occupational Therapy in North Carolina
- Experience working within a K-12 school setting
- Employment Type: Full time, 37.5 hours/week
- Length of Contract: School year calendar
- Competitive compensation package with benefits
Interviews are being scheduled now! For immediate consideration, apply below or send resume directly to Caroline Willis, Hiring Coordinator, at [email protected]. Any and all questions are welcomed!
Direct Line: (770) 557-3223
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lombard, IL
- Janesville, WI
- Minnetonka, MN
- Chevelle, VA
- Newberry, FL
- Bloomington, MN
- Manchester, NH
- Tumwater, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.