OT | Occupational Therapist | Coalport, PA
Soliant is partnering with a great school district near Coalport, PA that is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist. The school is eager to find an OT as soon as possible to provide the best services to students in need. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply below and your new journey starts today!
- Conduct assessments of students and develop/follow treatment plan
- Document treatment plan through IEP goals
- Collaborate with various school staff to implement interventions
- Work in a school setting with different age groups
- 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM (can vary depending on caseload ages)
- Full time
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay (W-2)
- CEU Reimbursements
- 401k plan with company matching
- Guaranteed hours!
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- License in state of practice
To be immediately considered for this position or a position like it, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected] We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Recent OT Jobs
- Drexel Hill, PA
- Marion, NC
- Warrenton , NC
- Poulsbo, WA
- Aurora, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- Springfield, MA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Warrenton, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.