OT Opening- Casa Grande, AZ
Soliant has a full-time, contract position open for an OT near Casa Grande, AZ. Seeking to hire an Occupational Therapist who has a passion for working with diversified students. Interviews are happening now, so see below for more details.
Requirements for this positions:
- OT license from the state of AZ
- Master/Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- Previous schools experience as an OT
Specifications for this position:
- Physical Therapist
- Caseload: K-12 (More details in interview process)
- Majority will be home visits with some clinic visits
- Full-time: Build own schedule (potential build up to full time hours)
- Quick interview process
Apply today for an OT job with a supportive district and other benefits.
More details of caseload available in interview.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Lauren Hicks to Lauren.Hicks@soliant.com. Feel free to contact Lauren Hicks directly at 678-538-6716.
Recent OT Jobs
- Chehalis, WA
- Hayward, CA
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Placitas, NM
- Frankenmuth, MI
- Haughton, LA
- Crestview, WI
- Reidsville, NC
- Grand Mound, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.