OTR: Occupational Therapist
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Occupational Therapist (OTR) to work with students in the Redmond area. All applicants must be certified in the state of Washington. For any questions, please contact the number below.
- Full-Time, 37.5 Hours Weekly
- Interviewing Now
- Great District, Lots of Support
- Working with other OTR's
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must be licensed in the state of WA
- Develop programs and plans to offer strategies and interventions to promote student participation in educational programs
- Develop, direct, and provide consultative and/or home strategies/interventions to support identified IEP objectives for individual students with disabilities as appropriate
- Train students, special education teachers, paraprofessionals, and parents on implementation of strategies and interventions supporting identified IEP objectives.
It is my goal to make this a very positive and rewarding experience for you!
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Crystal Handley via phone at 770-299-7104 or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with an attached resume for interested candidates.
Recent OT Jobs
- Chehalis, WA
- Hayward, CA
- Crystal Lake, IL
- Placitas, NM
- Frankenmuth, MI
- Haughton, LA
- Crestview, WI
- Reidsville, NC
- Grand Mound, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.