Part time Fully Remote Occupational Therapist Needed in Indiana
School Tele Occupational therapist needed in Carmel Indiana
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Carmel, IN is in need of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for this school year, Fall 2020- 2021.This is a Part time, fully remote contract role in which interviews are being conducted now.
- Part time 2-3 days weekly
- Must Have +2 years of School's experience (non negotiable)
- Tele therapy experience is a plus but not required
- Flexible schedule, Fully virtual.
- Conducting IEPs, evals and therapy.
- Must be licensed in IN
- Master’s in Occupational Therapy
- Valid State Licensure/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Las Cruces, NM
- Albuquerque, NM
- Santa Fe, NM
- Roswell, NM
- Remote, CA
- Syracuse, NY
- Wilmington, MA
- Milton, WI
- Janesville, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.