Part-Time, Fully Remote Occupational Therapist
Occupational Therapist Wanted For Virtual Opening
As the school year comes closer and closer, our district is seeking to hire a talented Occupational Therapist to take on a part-time, fully remote opening! This position covers approximately 23 hours per week, beginning on August 31st. OTs will be working approximately from 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Candidate must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Washington
- Candidate must have their Washington ESA
- Experience working in a school environment
- Candidates without school experience must attend a clinical interview to ensure that they have the relevant knowledge of working in a school environment
- Professional liability insurance must be active prior to start date
- Perform student evaluations, assessments via provided Telehealth platform
- Provide therapeutic treatment and instruction to students in accordance with IEPs to improve/restore strength, coordination, range-of-motion and function
- Keep organized documentation & reports
- Attend remote IEP meetings with multidisciplinary team
- 1099-contracted position
If you're on the market for better work-life-balance, a supportive team of special educators, or simply just seeking to add supplementary hours to your work week, this is an excellent position to consider. Interviews will be scheduled in the coming week, with the start date falling on August 31st. If you're interested in making a meaningful impact on our students, then we want you on our team.
To apply, please email [email protected] a copy of your most recent resume, or simply apply via the form below!
Recent OT Jobs
- Cheyenne , WY
- Elma , WA
- Alaska, AK
- Seattle, WA
- Naperville, IL
- Joliet, IL
- Carbondale, IL
- Tacoma, WA
- San Francisco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.