Part Time Occupational Therapist in Brooklyn, NY Needed
Join our team as an Occupational Therapist in Brooklyn, NY! We're currently accepting candidates for a part-time position, three days a week, starting ASAP until the end of the school year.
In this role, you'll work directly with students, applying your expertise to enhance their learning experience and support their development. While previous school experience is preferred, it's not required. However, you must have an active or pending state OT license.
We offer guaranteed hours for both direct and indirect services!
If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and are ready to join a supportive team, apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity. For any inquiries or further details, don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Dobbs Ferry, NYOT | NY| 23/24 School Year ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist for a contract position. This is an excellent school district with tons of support from wonderful colleagues and students. For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel and housing options. Please inquire if applicable. Details: 23/24 School Year Full Time Start: As soon as possible Hourly compensation 50+ an hour Requi
- Churchville, NYLocation: Churchville, NY Are you a dedicated Occupational Therapist with a passion for working with children in an educational setting? We have an excellent opportunity available near Churchville, New York. Apply today and join Soliant as a Contract Occupational Therapist and make a difference in the lives of students. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive evaluations of students' motor skills, sensory integration, and functional a
- North Chili, NYJob Opening: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Employment Type: Full-Time, Schools, Onsite Hours: 8 AM-3:30 PM or 7 AM-2:30 PM Soliant is actively searching for a dedicated and highly qualified School-Based Occupational Therapist to join our esteemed team, delivering unparalleled services to students in the vicinity of North Chili, NY. As a School-Based OT, you'll assume a pivotal role in nurturing students' development and independen
- Buffalo, NYJob Opening: School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) Employment Type: Full-Time, Schools, Onsite Hours: 8 AM-3:30 PM or 7 AM-2:30 PM Soliant is actively searching for a dedicated and highly qualified School-Based Occupational Therapist to join our esteemed team, delivering unparalleled services to students in the vicinity of Buffalo, NY. As a School-Based OT, you'll assume a pivotal role in nurturing students' development and independence,
- Cheektowaga, NYSoliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: School-Based Full Time Onsite Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have an active or pending NY state OT license Perks of a Soliant Contract: Competi
- Gardenville, NYSoliant is actively seeking a dedicated and skilled Occupational Therapist in the Gardenville, NY area, to join our team on a contractual basis for a school-based role. If you have a passion for positively influencing the lives of children and thrive in a collaborative environment, we invite you to get in touch! Role Summary: As a Contract Occupational Therapist, you will play a pivotal role in our dynamic therapy team, providing high-quality c
- Bergen, NYSoliant is searching for a passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to work with an excellent school district near Bergen, NY. This school is located in one of the top rated school districts. About Remainder of the school year Full-time position Pre-K caseload Onsite Benefits Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage Weekly and Competitive Pay CEU Reimbursements Guaranteed hours! Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Occupation
- Dobbs Ferry, NYPosition: Occupational Therapist in Dobbs Ferry, NY We are delighted to embark on the quest to find an Occupational Therapist starting ASAP to the end of the school year! ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in Dobbs Ferry, NY, and together, we are searching for a highly skilled and compassionate occupational therapist to join their team. This role entails providing valuable support and guidance to students, helping them excel ac
- Buffalo, NYSchool Based Occupational Therapist (OT) - New York Soliant is seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist for a school based job near Buffalo, NY. This is a full time contract assignment for the remainder of the school year. Applicants should be comfortable providing services to a Middle and High School caseload. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Middle/High School Caseload Remainder of School Year Job Requirements
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.