Part-Time Occupational Therapist Job near Huntingtown, Maryland
A wonderful school district near Huntingtown, MD has an opening for a part-time Occupational Therapist for the rest of this school year. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible. If you’re looking to jump right in and help these kiddos get the therapy services needed, apply below!
- 17.5 hours per week
- Primarily providing testing
- ASAP through the end of the school year
- Zoom interview
- On-site only
- Must be a licensed OT in Maryland
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Medical, dental and vision option for full time employees
- Travel assistance available
- Guaranteed hours
Please send a resume and availability times to speak over the phone to Jordan Flanagan at [email protected], or call me directly at 678-448-4728. Looking forward to connecting soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Peachtree Corners, GA
- Tacoma, WA
- Ventura, CA
- Evanston, IL
- Lincoln, NE
- Atlanta, GA
- Arcadia , CA
- Seattle, WA
- Lawrenceville, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.