Part-time Occupational Therapist (OT) Arlington, Texas
Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in a working in a school setting near Arlington, TX. In this part-time role, the OT will be providing services for grade levels K-8. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must have active or pending state OT license
- 20+ hours per week
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Tobias Smith Hiring Coordinator
1979 Lakeside Pkwy Ste 800, Tucker, GA 30084
Currently Staffing: School TeleSpeech Services • School Speech Pathologists • School Occupational Therapists • School Physical Therapists • Sign Language Interpreters • School Psychologists • TVI/DHH/Special Education Teachers • School RN/LPNs
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Manor, TXApply Now! We are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic school district in Manor, TX to hire a qualified Occupational Therapist for the first semester of the upcoming school year. This is a full time, onsite position. Responsibilities: Provide occupational therapy services to students in accordance with their Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and individual needs Assess, evaluate, and document students' functional abilities and
- Belton, TXSoliant Health is actively seeking a compassionate and skilled Occupational Therapist (OT) to join a school district in Belton, TX, for the current school year. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and have experience in occupational therapy, we want to hear from you. The specific caseload will be discussed during the interview process to match your skills and preferences. Responsibilities: Provide occupati
- Weatherford, TXExciting Opportunity for School Occupational Therapist in Weatherford, TX! Passionate about nurturing student success? Become a key player as a School Occupational Therapist! Requirements: Master's degree in Occupational Therapy State board licensure School experience Why Join Us? Competitive compensation Impactful role in student development Supportive team environment If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit this
- Weatherford, TXOccupational Therapist - Contract Position ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an amazing school in the Weatherford, TX area and is looking for someone to join their team as a Occupational Therapist. Please see additional information about this opportunity below: Job Details: Part Time (3 days per week) ASAP - End of School Year Covering initial assessments, re-evaluations, sitting on IEP meetings, providing direct therapy, consult to sta
- Houston, TXBlazer Jobs is currently seeking a School Occupational Therapist for a full-time contract position within a school district in Houston, TX. We are conducting interviews for this school-based role, requiring strict adherence to local and state regulations. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with special education students and families. Requirements: Candidates must meet the following criteria: Compliance with all lo
- Dallas, TXApply Now! We are delighted to be partnering with a fantastic school district in Dallas, TX to hire a qualified Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. This position is full time and onsite. Responsibilities: Provide occupational therapy services to students in accordance with their Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and individual needs Assess, evaluate, and document students' functional abilities and areas of improvement
- Saginaw, TXSoliant has partnered with a local school near Saginaw ,TX that is in search of a committed and empathetic Occupational Therapist to become an integral part of their staff on a contract basis. This vacancy provides an exceptional chance to create a positive influence on the lives of young students in the early childhood and elementary phases. Job Position Particulars: Type: Full-time or Part-time Schedule: Monday through Friday Caseload: E
- Austin, TXFull-Time Occupational Therapist (OT) – Austin, TX Soliant is seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist for a school-based job near Austin area. This is a full-time contract job starting as soon as possible. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Remainder of the School Year (2023-2024) Job Requirements: Current Texas OT License Previous school-based experience preferred, not required Benefits: Weekly p
- Deer Park, TXCalling All Occupational Therapists: Ignite Your Passion in Deer Park, Texas! Ready to embark on a transformative journey as an Occupational Therapist? Look no further! Our school district in Deer Park, TX is on the hunt for a dedicated OT to join our team and make a real impact in the lives of students. Position: School Occupational Therapist Location: Deer Park, TX Contact: Madison Logan | Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us?
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.