Part Time Occupational Therapist (OT) in Springfield, Oregon
Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Springfield, OR. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2023 - 2024 School year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state OT license
- Guaranteed hours for direct onsite services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent OT Jobs
- Albany, ORProcare Therapy is looking to hire a full time Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year with a wonderful school district in Albany, Oregon. See details below! Overview: Full time- 40 hours/week Early Childhood caseload On site only Requirements: Must have active OT license in CA Master's of Occupational Therapy If this is something that you'd be interested in, please contact Lane Kunin at 770-225-3195 or apply below!
- Sandy, ORSoliant is currently in search of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for an on-site school opportunity in the vicinity of Sandy, OR. This is a contracted position within an exceptional school district. Responsibilities: • Conduct comprehensive assessments of students' physical, cognitive, and psychosocial abilities to identify functional limitations and establish individualized goals. • Develop and execute individualized treatment plans
- Albany, OROccupational Therapist Needed In Albany, OR! | 23-24 SY Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist seeking a new opportunity? We are actively looking for a highly motivated School Occupational Therapist to join our team in Albany. OR. In this role, you will work collaboratively with school administrators, teachers, and parents to deliver speech and language services to students in need! Position: Occupational Therapist ( OT ) Loca
- Albany, ORJob Details: Location: Albany, OR Email: [email protected] Pay: Hourly, $35-41+ per hour Payment Schedule: Weekly paycheck Employment Type: Full-time Preferred Qualifications: School experience, OR OT license
- Sandy, ORBlazerJobs is actively accepting applications on behalf of a school district in Sandy, OR for a School Occupational Therapist (OT) for the upcoming 24-25 school year. This full-time opportunity comes with competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) options, along with a professional support and development team to help you grown in your career. Details: Full-Time Contract (40 hours per week) Location: Sandy, OR 24-25 School
- Albany, OR** School Position: Occupational Therapist (OT)!! (Albany, OR)** Position Overview: Hey there! We're looking for a friendly Occupational Therapist to join our team in Albany, OR. Immediate start, with the fun continuing through the upcoming school year. If you're passionate about making a real difference, we'd love to chat with you! Job Details: Location: Albany, OR Full-Time 37.5 hours per week. Start Date: Ready to dive in ASAP! *No
- Salem, ORSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist interested in a school-based position in the Salem, OR. area. The Occupational Therapist will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs
- Beavercreek, ORBeavercreek, OR - Part-time Occupational Therapist For K-12th Students Join a dynamic school district near Beavercreek, OR, as a part-time Occupational Therapist (OT). This is your chance to make a significant impact on the lives of students while working in a supportive educational environment. This part-time opportunity is ideal for a dedicated OT ready to take on a diverse caseload. Job Details: Part-Time, 20 hours per week during standar
- Estacada, ORSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist who is interested in working in a school setting in Estacada, OR. In this role, the OT will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state OT license Must have OT DOE certific
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.