Part-Time Occupational Therapist School Position - Brighton, AL
Occupational Therapist Opening School Setting – Brighton, AL
Soliant Health is partnering with a great school district. They need an Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the 2022- 2023 school year. Interviews are being conducted, apply today.
To qualify, you must have:
- A Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- An active license approved by the State Board in Alabama
Specifications about the position:
- Onsite/ Part-Time (20 hours per week @ 3 days a week – flexible schedule)
- Start ASAP to May 26, 2023
- Caseload is roughly 20 students PreK – 12th grade
- School is interviewing and offering now!
Working with Soliant:
- Health Benefits
- Guaranteed Hours with Weekly Pay
- 401k Matching
- Professional guidance through the entire process
Please send in a resume, with references
Soliant Health | Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Toughkenamon, PA
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Portland, WA
- Georgetown, TX
- Manor , TX
- Augusta, GA
- Marina, CA
- Lompoc, CA
- Wyldwood, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.