Part Time Occupational Therapist Teletherapy Job | Washington License Required
We are working with a school located in Washington looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist with pediatric and school-based experience to join their team and provide services via teletherapy. This is a great opportunity for those looking for a flexible schedule and work-life balance.
- Part Time - 18 hours weekly
- Preschool Caseload
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Remote Position
- Actively Interviewing
- Requires a Master’s Level Degree
- Must be licensed through the Washington Board
- Washington ESA certification
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
- Paid for direct and Indirect hours
To apply for this awesome opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]
Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Recent OT Jobs
- Olympia , WA
- Santa Paula, CA
- Tacoma, WA
- Los Angeles, CA
- home , WA
- fort leavenworth, KS
- Porters, WI
- Home , WA
- Seattle, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.