Part time OT job in Evanston, IL
Applicants must have at least a Masters in Occupational Therapy
We are currently assisting a school district in the Evanston, Illinois area who is searching for a part time Occupational Therapist to partner with for the 2021-2022 school year. The OT in this position will be required to deliver direct services, participate in the IEP process, write reports, and make sure paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Must be licensed in Illinois
- Part time (3 days per week)
- On-site position
- High school caseload
- Orthopedic impairment, autism, intellectual disabilities, and a couple of mod-severe students
- Evaluate and interpret evaluations and test results
- Regulate occupational therapy treatment plans
- Formulate student occupational profile through a variety of assessments
- Document occupational therapy services to guarantee responsibility of service provision
How to Apply:
- Fill out an online application and attach a professional resume with references
- Send your professional resume, contact information and information regarding the position you are interested in to [email protected]
The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Roselle, IL
- Mono Vista, CA
- Riverside , CA
- Norwalk, CA
- Bull Run, VA
- Huntington Park, CA
- Lathrop, CA
- Irmo, SC
- Courtland, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.