Part Time School-Based Occupational Therapist Job near Everett, Washington
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district 30 minutes from Everett, WA in need of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for this school year. This is a full-time contract position and the school district is actively interviewing!
- 7.5 hours per week, preferably Thursdays
- Entire school year
- Middle school caseload
- Zoom interview
- Must have Washington OT license and ESA
- Must have schools or pediatrics experience
- Must be able to go on-site
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Travel assistance available, if applicable
- Guaranteed hours
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume as well as any professional references to [email protected]
I look forward to discussing the position and your experience!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent OT Jobs
- Mono Vista, CA
- Lathrop, CA
- Corrales, NM
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Cohasset, MA
- Everett, WA
- Kirkland, WA
- Corvallis, OR
- Wildomar, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.