Part Time School Occupational Therapy (OT) Job near Woodleaf, CA
ProCare Therapy is currently looking for two Occupational Therapist to work part-time in a school-based position in the Woodleaf, CA area.
- K – 12th Grade Caseload
- General/ Mixture of Disabilities on caseload
- Itinerate: 2 School sites less than a mile apart
- Part time: 20+ Hours Per Week
- 2.5 Days Per Week
- 2019 – 2020 School Year
- Complete evaluations of motor ability, perceptual/fine motor skills, sensory/sensorimotor status and self-care skills related to the school-based setting.
- Participate in team meetings for treatment planning with other school professionals including but not limited to the intervention specialist, physical therapist, speech language pathologist, school representatives, parents, etc.
- Complete all relevant documentation in a timely manner including Independent Education Programs (IEPs)
- Masters’ degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid State License, Certifications, Credentials
- Pass Drug Testing/ Background Screening
Full Time Benefits:
- United Healthcare: Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – up to 50% match
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
Interviews are currently being arranged so if you believe this is a good match for you, please complete an online application or contact me today!
Director of Educational Resources