Part-time School OT, Napa CA
Soliant is working with a small school district about 40 minutes outside of Napa, CA, and we're seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist for the remainder of the school year.
Applicants will work with K-12 students, providing a mix of virtual services and in-person assessments. The majority of students on the caseload have mild-moderate disabilities.
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
Additional details concerning about the district and the caseload will be discussed at an interview with program administrators.
Applicants must have a valid California OT license. Out of state applicants who already hold a State OT license can work provisionally for 60 days in California as they await their California license.
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Monica Guu (770) 723-3774 or email@example.com today.
Recent OT Jobs
- Denver, CO
- Raleigh, NC
- Huntersville , NC
- Olympia, WA
- Willis Landing, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Denver, CO
- Oxford, AL
- Carlsbad, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.