Part-time Schools Occupational Therapist or Assistant Needed (OT or COTA)
At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
To OT's and COTA's who enjoy working with school-aged populations in a school setting, we still have opportunities for the current school year!
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful and supportive school district.
To qualify you must:
- Have active licensure approved by the state board of Occupational Therapy of Illinois
- Have Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Have school-based experience as an OT/COTA
- Have active Illinois teaching license
- Near Sycamore, IL
- Part-time, 3 days a week, 22.5 hr/wk
- HS/ES self contained and resource
- Contract: ASAP - remainder of the school year
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Positions fill quickly this time of year! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant | Senior Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Marion, NC
- Los Olivos, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Boston, MA
- Franklin, IN
- Boston, MA
- Johns Creek, GA
- Palatine , IL
- Pala Mesa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.