Pediatric Clinic Career Opening - Occupational Therapist
To OT's who enjoy working with school-aged populations, Soliant Health is partnering with a clinic near Milton, GA. Soliant aims to hire an experienced, full-time and licensed Occupational Therapist.
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active or pending license approved by the State Board of Occupational Therapy in Georgia
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Peds/Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: Pediatrics
- 40 hours a week 8-5 or 9-6 flex schedule
- 3 month contract to perm hire
- Guaranteed hours and pay
Our jobs fill quickly! Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered immediately!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent OT Jobs
- Haverhill, MA
- Arlington, WA
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Mono Vista, CA
- Yreka, CA
- Londonderry, NH
- Camarillo, CA
- Newberry, FL
- Lexington, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.