Pediatric Occupational Therapist Job Near Redmond, WA
We have a job opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work with a school district in the Redmond, Washington area.
- Full time contract for the current school year
- Caseloads are kept at a manageable level, and include elementary, middle, and high school students with a wide range of needs requiring occupational therapy services and support
- Most students on the caseload have mild to moderate social/emotional, developmental, cognitive, and behavioral disorders
- Responsibilities include:
- conducting initial and triennial evaluations
- working on IEPs
- developing and implementing therapy plans
- providing individual and small group student services
- attending multidisciplinary team meetings
- ensuring compliance with established timelines
- active Washington Occupational Therapist license
- Washington OSPI issued ESA *we are able to assist with expediting pending ESA*
- recent school-based or extensive clinical pediatric experience and working knowledge of the IEP process
- technological proficiency is highly preferred
Please inquire about our hybrid and fully virtual positions!
To discuss this or any of our other school-based job opportunities, please contact:
Senior Account Executive
Recent OT Jobs
- Columbia, SC
- Washington, DC
- Mesquite, TX
- Mesquite, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Bedford , IN
- Cookstown, NJ
- Chehalis, WA
- WRIGHTSTOWN, NJ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.