Porter, Washington -- Occupational Therapist
I have partnered with a school district near Porter, Washington to interview and hire an experienced Occupational Therapist to support students in the upcoming school year. The clinician will be working with students in the elementary through high school grades. Individual caseloads and candidate preferences will be discussed during the interview.
OT Responsibilities and Job Details:
- Part Time
- Full school year
- Kindergarten through High School caseload
- Communicate test results, diagnosis, and proposed treatment plans, IEP participation
- Establish therapy and treatment plans, therapy services
- Interviewing quickly near Porter, Washington
- WA Occupational Therapist License
- WA ESA
- Recent experience in a school setting
Apply for this Occupational Therapist (OT) job near Porter, Washington and send your current resume to: [email protected]
If this particular position dies not meet your current needs, please reach out to hear of additional available opportunities across all special education disciplines.
Senior Account Executive l Sunbelt
Recent OT Jobs
- Renton, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Fillmore, CA
- Tallahassee, FL
- Silverdale, WA
- Albany, IN
- Battle Ground, WA
- Portland, OR
- Portland, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.