Redding, CA Full Time Occupational Therapist Position New School Year
ProCare Therapy is partnering with a school district that has a need for the school year 2020-2021. Please read further details about this great opportunity below:
- Full/plan time hours
- Schedule can be whatever the candidate wants
- K-8th Caseload
- In person preferred, but will approve hybrid schedule
- Will offer Summer hours and renewal for the 21/22 school year if a good fit
- Will interview once back from holidays week of 1/6
- Setting up interviews for qualified candidates now
- Master’s degree in this field
- Appropriate state license or ability to acquire
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents, etc.
To apply for this next step in your career, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to: McCall.Anglin@ProcareTherapy.com. Once I receive your documents, I will contact you regarding the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (678-713-2669) for any information about this position or any other opportunities we have offered across the United States!
Recent OT Jobs
- Christi, TX
- Long Beach, CA
- Crown Point , IN
- Riverside, CA
- Beaumont, TX
- Port Arthur , TX
- Greenville, SC
- Lakewood, OH
- Hemet, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.