Redmond, WA | School Occupational Therapist | Part-Time
I am working with a school district near Redmond, WA to schedule interviews for a part-time occupational therapist job for this school year.
- Provide direct and indirect services to students in grades K-12 who have a range of needs and disabilities
- Complete assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement IEP goals and write progress reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Active WA OT license and ESA certification are required
- Experience with IEPs is a plus
Apply within or email your resume directly to the hiring manager: Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Recent OT Jobs
- Sycamore, IL
- Greeley, CO
- Vancouver, WA
- Gainesville, GA
- Poughkeepsie, TX
- Oak Grove, MN
- Greenwood, IN
- Napa, CA
- Port Arthur , TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on OTjobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next occupational therapy job.